The attention of the All Progressives Congress Abia State APC had been drawn to the news recently making round the social media; wherein a certain DRUMAFRICANEWS.COM blogger purportedly reported an apparent rift among party Leaders.
While mutual disagreement is a common political tendency of every democracy, it has become imperative at this moment to officially state for the records:
- That neither the State Chairman nor any member of Abia APC executives granted interview praising the member representing Bende Federal Constituency, Hon Benjamin Kalu as a good party man in Abia as that is the duty of the media/publicity secretariat and campaign councils.
- That neither did party officials nor any of her Candidates ever made such statements as published by DRUMAFRICANEWS.COM bloggers of 9th and 10th October 2022 respectively.
- That the said online publications of DRUMAFRICANEWS.COM wherein it dropped the names our gubernatorial candidate, High Chief Ikechi Emenike antagonizing the Chief Whip of the Senate , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu is not only fake and provocative, but obviously an attempt by desperate politicians who are threatened by the rising profile of APC Leaders in Abia.
- That the sponsor of such malicious fake and hate spirits in Bende federal constituency and Abia APC at large should know that the eagle eye of the law is watching and will hit at the appointed time – if they don’t repent and stop using jobless youths for inordinate ambitions.
- That the leadership of Bende APC and indeed Abia State executives regrets the inconveniences this may have caused our Leaders whose names were mentioned in the libelous online publication of DRUMAFRICANEWS.COM as publicly circulated by one BOND IKE UDEAGHA, IHEONU CHUKWUEMEKA ASTRUS and others currently at large.
Signed: Hon. Chief Okey Ezeala (EBUBE MBA 1 OF UZUAKOLI ANCIENT KINGDOM) State Publicity Secretary – Abia State APC.